Old 22-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Susan Erickson

Default When to water these phal's?

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:55:03 GMT, "White Monkey"
wrote:
I appreciate this information, and I will soak the medium next
time. I assume I should also drain it well, so that the plant is sitting in
well-saturated medium but not in trapped pockets of free water.
Thank you for your help,
Katrina

Your two steps ahead of where most of us started.
You have some general grow knowledge of tropicals and your
willing to experiment and ASK. Most orchid newbees start with
the "kill them before I ask" attitude. And will not ask, until
they realize it is too easy to kill them, even when you think you
know. Without knowledge it becomes a given that the plant is
dead.
Good Growing.
SuE