Old 22-11-2003, 02:05 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Going to fist Orchid Show- need suggestions!!

FWIW, when I was new to this addiction I bought lots of seedlings, some of
which have been successful and others of which have been a total waste of
space. I have compot babies out in the lanai which will be years in the
making. I disagree that one can't find award quality plants that are
already either blooming size or even already in bloom.

Use a discerning eye, if awards matter to you. But, it's more likely that
you simply want to be happy with your choices, so pick what you love and
damn the torpedos.

Diana