Old 22-11-2003, 02:06 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] ADMIN: For LIAM: Sig files/advertising at the bottom of pages

Sigh . . . Have I ever mentioned how I HATE faked up addresses .
.. .

Liam . . . even when I take "FAKE" out of your address, Hotmail

says you aren't there, so I now have to pester everyone.

Can you please eliminate the multi-line commercial at the bottom
of your messages? We request that members use only a maximum
4-line bottom signature.

The primary reason is that large sigs take up excess room in our
archives -- but also not to mention opening the bonsai list to
all kinds of questionable advertising. (And please don't blame
it on Hotmail. Other Hotmail subscribers manage to send mail
without the ads.)

Many thanks,

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL -- Bonsai
List
manager

----- Original

Thanks for any feedback.

Liam

WWW.INTERNETCAMERASDIRECT.CO.UK

Want a new camera? You'll find great deals on digital

cameras and camcorders at Internet Cameras Direct.
I have bought from them myself and consider them to be

reliable and to offer very competitive prices.

href="http://www.internetcamerasdirect.co.uk/clickclocker/click.c
gi?a=mcdo
nagh.me.uk/&b=120x120_c01"img border=0

src="http://www.internetcamerasdirect.co.uk/clickclocker/getlink.
cgi?a=mcd
onagh.me.uk/&b=120x120_c01"/a

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

[message truncated]

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++