Old 22-11-2003, 02:06 AM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] new die grinder

That is an excellent die grinder. I also sell that model, along with Makita.
The only two I sell. The deWalt is built much sturdier than Makita ( and
costs more), has the nice anti-slip "snout" and, best of all, has that "dead
man" switch.
It also comes with a 1/8" collet ( $18 from Makita) that once removed gives
you the 1/4" . Nice, if you dare to try carving with some 1/8" bits in that
powerful a carver cause if they get caught...they snap off!
A good buy!
Regards.
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware