Old 22-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Anthony Anson

Default Cannabis Growing

The message

The word senile wasn't mentioned. Cannabis dementia can set in during
late teens.

Well, anti-cannabis dementia certainly can. Do you know the story of
the boy who cried "wolf"?

While it is POSSIBLE that such a thing can happen, I am thoroughly
disinclined to believe ANY anti-cannabis story dreamt up by either
the political or the medical establishment. I have heard just too
many of them that have proved to be more-or-less complete nonsense.
If any independent evidence emerges, it might be worth listening to,
but I can no longer be bothered even to check if that counts as
independent. No, I don't smoke it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/youandyours_20031118_4.ram

I can't see a transcript there. Listen to it. It's not establishment
propaganda, it's parents' experiences.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)