Old 22-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Janet Baraclough

Default Cannabis Growing

The message

While it is POSSIBLE that such a thing can happen, I am thoroughly
disinclined to believe ANY anti-cannabis story dreamt up by either
the political or the medical establishment.

Tobacco smokers used not to believe the rumour their habit could cause
lung and circulatory disease.

Unfortunately it isn't a story, Nick. I've met many people it's
happened to, all of whom have been medically diagnosed and forcibly
admitted to hospital; and heard their own accounts, and their families'
accounts. It's been recognised for at least a decade in mental health
circles by professionals, patients, support and pressure groups.

Janet.