Old 22-11-2003, 02:08 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default How does one kill plants?

The message k
from (Larry Stoter) contains these words:

Bearing in mind that Coca Cola strips oil stains from concrete, cleans
up corroded metal, brings coins back to mint-like condition, and has the
added advantage of being cheap and safe (well, you can drink it by the
gallon with minimal short term problems), I'd try pouring Coca Cola all
over it. Probably best to do it when the ground is fairly dry and there
is no rain expected for a while.

And I am being serious - if you give it a try, I'd love to know if it
works.

That's another use for coke - possibly. I'd never drink the stuff.

BTW, it's by miles the best lavatory cleaner.....

--
Rusty Hinge

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)