Old 22-11-2003, 10:04 AM
Robert H

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

Eric Schreiber wrote in message . ..
tose (LeighMo) wrote:

LOL! I gather this company is not based in an English-speaking country. I
wouldn't worry too much. Unlike Mr. "I live 5 minutes from the federal
courthouse," they're probably going to find it a lot harder to file lawsuits
against U.S. defendents.

They claim to be based in Houston, but you certainly wouldn't know it
from their language skills.

All I can say is you guys that know the history have big kahonies
here! Just a little friendly warning, there is a big difference
between complaining of bad service and ridiculing a product. I would
have been much more impressed if they publicaly challenged the
skeptisism and explained how it worked than threatening to sue, but
they wouldn't be the first to succeed at a suit of this type. It would
be entirely different than the PSW suit.

Robert