Old 22-11-2003, 10:13 AM
Fran

Default Test

"pete" wrote in message
"Fran" wrote in message

Hope things are on the improve rain wise.

It's been a bugger of a year really Fran but thats what makes this land of
drought and flooding rains so interesting.

Sorry to hear that Pete. I hope that at least the fishing has made up for
it.............

We went over your way recently (spent 2 hours in the Hills

The Hills properties looked great (thats where most of the hoss rides are)
they always seem to get the best rain and the best sunshine ... maybe a

case
of the grass is always greener eh .... but it is I tells ya..

I believe you Pete, but also given the horrific fires we had over this way
last year, I can say that I would be ratehr worried if I lived there in the
height of the fire season. I must be very worrying.

Everything is crunchy dry here now though, we've had a bit of everything
cold, heat, humidity, high winds .. you name it, the ground has dried so
quickly, I just get through telling folks it's raining and it gets hot and
dry ... or that it's hot... and the temp dives again so I should have kept
my gob shut about the place coping with the lack of water cos it isn't

just
at this very nanosecond .... ok it's changed already .....

I know what you mean about the variety of weather. I've had the different
weight duvets on and off the bed like the proverbial whore's..... wash my
mouth out! I forgot this is a 'naice' group but I'm sure you understand
what I mean.

Yep, the only thing we haven't had is the cruchy underfoot stuff yet. Bit
too early here yet for that but I'd bet London to a brick on that we'll get
it before the new year.

Good to see ya back Fran ........

Thanks Pete.

now where did ya put Janet?

Phew! That's an impossible one to know. I don't think anyone would have an
easy time of putting Janet anywhere that Janet didn't want to be.