Old 22-11-2003, 04:32 PM
yoralph yoralph is offline
Registered User

Default Honda Harmony Drive Slippage

Folks, I am having the same problem. I ordered and received the part you suggested. My problem is I guess I am not as mechanically inclined. Can you provide more information on where the spring connects up? I have located the "area" but I do not see the connection points. Thanks in advance for your help. Ralph

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason
Hello Folks,

Ok, got the "spring" (marked #4 in the blow-out). It was pretty easy
to install into the place where it belonged. The use of a pair of
needle-nose vise-grips really helped get that sucker in there...
Works Perfect and the spring coast $1.16 here locally...

Happy Mowing!

Jason
TC, MI