Old 22-11-2003, 08:32 PM
hermine stover

Default Please help with fungus? problem

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 12:51:00 -0500, Navin R. Johnson
wrote:

Hello,

I'd appreciate some of your opinions on a serious plant problem. I just
have a few houseplants that are about five years old but they're from my
father-in-inlaws' funeral and I'd like to keep them growing. Overall
they've been very healthy even though I've transplanted to bigger pots
three times. For the past couple of months I've been snipping off a lot
of dead leaves and they're not lookin' good.

NRJ

Do you know wht kinds of plants they are? i can understand that you
have reasons to keep them, but considering what kind of plants they
are will tell more about this than anything else, right now. Some
plants require radical treatment every couple of years after doing
time in a container, and this may include things other than just
transplanting them.
hermine