Old 22-11-2003, 11:42 PM
Peter Jason

Default Carnivorous plants that eat pets?

"hermine stover" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:26:04 +1100, "Peter Jason"
wrote:

My friend had a swimming pool once with a "Creepy Crawley" vacuum-cleaner
installed. It would venture forth from the pool at nights and consume

the
odd wayward cat and dog, and make a mess of the Peony patch.
Indeed, if the windows of the house were left open on hot humid summer
nights it would apply itself to the feverish bodies of the guests in the
most untoward fashion, to the delight of everyone.

YES! YES! the fabulous estate of Edward Gorey, sorely missed!

hermine

Yes, kindred spirit.
But we have our innocent memories for consolation...!!!