Old 23-11-2003, 04:02 AM
Aardvark F. Bandersnatch, Esq.

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

"Eric Schreiber" wrote in message
Rex Grigg wrote:

You really have to watch what you say and make sure you don't give
opinions anymore. I received this nice email this evening. Just a
heads up for all of you.

If they've really met with their attorney, maybe they could ask him to
write their letters for them in the future, as it's quite clear that
Carl Denzer lacks any substantial grammatical skills.

Seems to me it should/would be the lawyer's writing and sending the letter,
either way. And from my limited experience with litigation, they NEVER send
such notifications by email, but always through registered mail.

There's some BS going on here somewhere.