Old 23-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Ute Bohnsack

Default Test

Hi guys,
Good to read you all and what you're up to. It's weird reading about
spring down under as we have moved into winter now.
I've uploaded some more 2003 season pics from our place here in Eire to
the website
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-...clogher03.html

I haven't had the time to work on other sections, such as useful plants,
livestock, books so contributions from old and new alt.pc subscribers
are welcome. Any format is ok, I can do the html coding, just send it to
me by email. Formatting and uploading is a quick job, it's just the
writing that I never get around to. We get a lot of hits / referrals
from Len's pages and from Lawrence London's pages, as well as from
search engines of course. That must mean that there are a lot of folks
looking for info on permaculture, especially practical examples and
pics. Let's give 'em something!
The main page is at
http://www.ibiblio.org/permaculture-online/index.html

Cheers,