Old 23-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Cannabis Growing

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

"ER" wrote in message
On 22 Nov 2003 12:30:24 GMT, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:

In article ,
Janet Baraclough wrote:

Tobacco smokers used not to believe the rumour their habit could

cause
lung and circulatory disease.

That is a rare case of an officially sanctioned item of propaganda
(which it was) turning out to be more-or-less correct. It was and
is overstated, of course, and is currently being used to divert
attention away from other causes of those problems.

And more attention could be given to the fact that stopping smoking

leaves
you open
to other diseases:
http://www.jr2.ox.ac.uk/bandolier/band39/b39-5.html

I was stunned when my consultant attributed my colitis to my recent

quit.

Liz

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

Franz