Old 23-11-2003, 02:02 PM
Rhiannon S

Default abc for newcomers to uk.rec.gardening

Subject: abc for newcomers to uk.rec.gardening
From: CW LID
Date: 23/11/2003 02:00 GMT Standard Time
uk.rec.gardening , sysop ,

Thank you for reading this and we hope that you will find
uk.rec.gardening a very helpful forum.

You arnt a systems operator - you are just a user like everybody else .

Helpful my arse - I asked for help on growing cannabis and unless i've
missed it there hasnt been one single credible reply .

Yes, charming. May I just point out that no-one is obligated to reply, you
have no automatic right to one and that you have an entire thread full of
information. Just because it isn't the information you wanted is no need to
throw a tantrum.

I should point out that asking for information on how to grow an illegal
substance is probably not going to generate a huge volume of responses.
Firstly, it will be a restricted pastime so not that many people will have the
information and secondly because it is illegal they may not be too keen to let
everyone know what they are doing.

Remember it is entirely possible (albeit a little unlikely) that the various
security services could be monitoring.

So , You have the choice to either shut yer gob

I would suggest the choice is yours.
--
Rhiannon
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rhiannon_s/