Old 23-11-2003, 05:03 PM
LeighMo

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

If you bought their product and expressed dis satisfaction,
that would be different, but none of you have done that.

All I said about them is their English sucks. It ain't slander because it's
true.

There is a well known name in the industry who markets products that I
have often heard people refer to as snake oil, but if people said that
publicaly on the internet, they would be crazy! Because they would get
sued and they would lose...most likely.

No, I don't think they would. You don't have to buy a perpetual motion machine
in order to prove it doesn't work. What usually happens is the thing PSW
counted on: people would rather shut up and or pay up than go to court.

Am I being over cautious?
Maybe I am, but I have good reason to be. The Pets whse thing IS
different. Complaining of bad service is not slander.

As I recall, you didn't want us speaking up about that, either.

Leigh