Old 23-11-2003, 07:19 PM
Gene Schurg

Default Orlando Growers

Doug,

Check out Krull-Smith in Apopka. Completely different atmosphere than
Tropic1, which is one of my favorites too. Krull-Smith has a web site and
great catalog. They specialize in catts, paphs, and phals, and bulbos. If
you go crazy and buy too many they are able to pack and ship too.

Have a great trip.
Gene

"doug houseman" wrote in message
I will be headed to Orlando in a week. I want to visit some of the
commercial growers that are within an hour of Sea World (2 hours of nap
time for the kids is all the free time I will have - every other day -
wife and I taking turns).

I know and love Tropic 1. Any other recommendations for Seedling Catts
similar plants.

Thanks in advance

Doug