Old 23-11-2003, 08:42 PM
Tim Tompkins

Default Encyclopedia of Roses

You are correct, this is a new publication.

It does NOT show up at the ARS web site!

Tim

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...
In Tim Tompkins wrote:
I don't recall seeing anything from the American Rose Society about an
new encyclopedia.

Follow this link on Amazon - or if that doesn't work, search
'encyclopedia of roses' there. I very much doubt that it's the same
book as Modern Roses XI.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...id=1069616813/
sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_1/104-7023834-5363936?v=glance&n=507846

The reason you mightn't have seen much from the ARS about it is that the
book is a re-badge of the original work, which comes from the RHS (Royal
Horticultural Society) in the UK. The RHS version is what's sold in
Australia, but they're identical apparently.