Old 23-11-2003, 10:10 PM
Jay Sinclair

Default [IBC] Winter project

Jim Lewis wrote:

Took the first steps toward my winter project this morning:
rebuilding my bonsai tables.

snip

I'll use 4x4" treated posts and 2x4 treated cross braces, but the
table tops are going to be that plastic lumber. With luck, I'll
never have to build another set of tables!

So if you hear a very loud scream in the weeks before Christmas,
it's me hitting my thumb with a hammer!

Sounds like it's going to be very nice, Jim. Just one caution - when we
rebuilt my Mom's deck we used that plastic lumber, and it gets really
hot in the sun. I'm concerned that it might overheat your trees.,
especially in sunny FL.

And be careful with that hammer! ;-)

Jay,
in cloudy but unseasonably warm MI. Went fossil hunting today - who'd
have thought that we'd have t-shirt weather in late November!

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++