Old 23-11-2003, 10:22 PM

Default A late fall fairy moment and bad dawg boredom

madgardener wrote:

You're fine in your critisisms of me

Not trying to criticize. I'm sorry if that's how I came across. I love
reading your posts, Mad. When it comes to knowledge about plants, you're
right up there. I'm new around here, and I don't have a lot of plant
knowledge to share. I'm fairly knowledgeable when it comes to dogs,
however, and I was trying to constructively share this.

no as a matter of fact, as soon as I started to drag her outside, she
acted as if she knew.

What does she do to act as if she knows? Submissive? Tail between her
legs? Slinking around? Doesn't want to make eye contact? More likely than
not, she's reading your body language. She knows you're ****ed, and she's
submitting to you. While dogs don't have long term memories when it comes
to what they've done and associating that with your current behavior, they
are excellent at figuring out what kind of mood you're in.

Eric