Old 24-11-2003, 12:04 AM
ER

Default Cannabis Growing

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:42:48 GMT, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"Synaptic Flow" wrote in message

Another point, cannabis doesn't have to be smoked to be ingested, nor

chewed
like with tobacco.

Nicotine doesn't have to be obtained by smoking or chewing either; it
can pass through the skin into the bloodstream, like many other
substances.

Into which oorifice do you insert it then?

Mouth. As in home baked muffins.

Janet.

When I lived in Amsterdam in the 90's I happened across the curious fact that
tourists did more harm to themselves with food-poisoning from the hash brownies than
they ever did with the side effects of drugs. That being said, I think I'll just
stick to beer anyway.

Liz