Old 24-11-2003, 02:57 AM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] winter care

Carl L Rosner wrote:

I do feel sorry for you Craig.... A small portion of my trees will go
into the garage sometimes after Thanksgiving, I guess...(we haven't
had that much cold weather...). But while you have idle hands, I will
be playing with my forty some tropicals in my heated, "Tree House" and
loving every minute of the winter. 8-)

Carl L. Rosner-near Atlantic City zone 6/7
http://bmee.net/rosner

Nothing to feel sorry about, Carl! I have three Kingsville boxwoods to
fool around with, along with assorted tropicals, a couple of jade
plants, and undoubtedly some more succulents will work their way into
the house during the winter! Plus, I have plenty of viewing stones I
can make daizas for.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++