Old 24-11-2003, 09:02 AM
Robert H

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

tose (LeighMo) wrote in message ...
If you bought their product and expressed dis satisfaction,
that would be different, but none of you have done that.

All I said about them is their English sucks. It ain't slander because it's
true.

There is a well known name in the industry who markets products that I
have often heard people refer to as snake oil, but if people said that
publicaly on the internet, they would be crazy! Because they would get
sued and they would lose...most likely.

No, I don't think they would. You don't have to buy a perpetual motion machine
in order to prove it doesn't work. What usually happens is the thing PSW
counted on: people would rather shut up and or pay up than go to court.

Its gone way beyond that. Its not as simple as that. And they did not
go out of business, all they did was change their WEB address.

Am I being over cautious?
Maybe I am, but I have good reason to be. The Pets whse thing IS
different. Complaining of bad service is not slander.

As I recall, you didn't want us speaking up about that, either.

I don't know what you are reffering to, but obviously none of this is
getting thru to you. I'm not the enemy here. I'm not involved and I am
not the one threatening to sue.

Leigh, I don't really care what you say or what you do. Its your neck,
not mine. I'm just trying to give you a friendly little warning. More
power to you! Give them hell! Screw the consequences. BTW, I agree
with everything Tom said. Every word. It still doesn't change the
reality.