Old 24-11-2003, 11:42 AM
LeighMo

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

I don't know what you are reffering to, but obviously none of this is
getting thru to you. I'm not the enemy here. I'm not involved and I am
not the one threatening to sue.

Every time something like this comes up, you post warning us of the dire things
that can happen to us if we dare say bad things about businesses. If I were
the cynical type, I might think you were trying to discourage people from
dissing bad service or bad products because you are yourself a business person.
But luckily, I'm not, and I assume you are just overly concerned about our
welfare.

Well, we're all adults. Those of us who have been posting to this thread have
been following the PSW mess from the beginning. We know the risks we are
taking by speaking out. We know them all too well. Obviously, if we're still
speaking out, we've made some decisions about freedom of speech vs. risk of
lawsuits. Trust us to make our own decisions, okay?