Old 24-11-2003, 02:32 PM
animaux

Default New Hose Question

On 23 Nov 2003 16:39:50 -0800, (Beecrofter) opined:

(SIgnots) wrote in message ...
Thanks to all who responded. I will fish my old hose out of the trash and take
a peak at Sam's Club when they get their spring stuff out. I think my 'other'
hose is rubber and it's doing fine. Thanks also for the tip on CR. Steve Ignots

Sams Club?
I thought you wanted a quality hose?

Sam's Club has one of the best hoses on the market. It is all rubber. It has a
lifetime warranty. It cost about 20 dollars and is 120 feet long. What part of
that is not quality? It is guaranteed not to kink or twist. I've had mine,
three actually, for many years and at least one of them is in the full sun all
day in Texas heat. None worse for the wear. Not everything from Walmart or
Sam's is junk.