Old 24-11-2003, 02:42 PM
martin

Default Cannabis Growing

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:52:31 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:

The message
from martin contains these words:

Is this supposition due to the way they inseert their remedies, do
you think?

No. it's something to do with organising their health service more
efficiently and eating healthier diets.

I can't comment on their Elf service - never had to use it.

Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Not according to my informant - thobut the Germans might like it too.

I think your informant has got it wrong. I have been to doctors
several times, when I have been working in France. None ever
subscribed anything that required inserting. On the other hand when I
visited doctors in Germany, they always prescribed something that
needed inserting. The French that I work with also find the German
obsession with suppositories a joke. The only time I was prescribed a
suppository in NL was because the doctor thought I was German. "They
think I am not a good doctor, if I don't prescribe them suppositories"
--
Martin