Old 24-11-2003, 04:03 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Why Mulch ??

Thanks (as usual) Nina and Craig .... the process seems much clearer now.
I was planning on over-wintering my trees in an unheated greenhouse, but I'm
sure that trees left on the benches will freeze and thaw with the small
amount of sunlight they receive every day.
As much as I hate to, I guess I'd better bury my trees outside in a shaded
area between the house and fence where they'll get almost no sunlight and
mounds of snow.

I sure hope this works ..... the thought of loosing my new creations scares
me death!!

Mark
(reluctant newbie!!)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++