Old 24-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Mark Hill

Default [IBC] Why Mulch ??

Thanks Craig.

It seems difficult to leave your "babies" outside in the snow bank, when
you've devoted so much time and effort to them all spring/summer.

I guess this is where the "tough love" part comes in !!

My next challenge will be to resist over-watering them during the winter
months.

Mark
(I sure hope they're still happy in the spring!)