Old 24-11-2003, 05:04 PM
EESiFlo North America

Default [IBC] Why Mulch ??

Thanks Carl.

Creating a U shaped retaining wall sounds like a good idea.
The only problem is that most of my winter winds come from the north. My
trees would obviously need to be protected from the winds.
I guess I could build a retaining wall, stick my trees into the ground,
mulch like crazy, then wait for the snow to fill the void.

Winter is obviously the scariest part of bonsai !!

Mark