Old 24-11-2003, 05:22 PM

Default New Hose Question

On 23 Nov 2003 04:42:54 GMT, ospam (SIgnots) wrote:
I just put away my hoses for the winter and notice that one of them is shot to
the point of being trashed. Now, or come Spring, I will be in the market for a
new one. Interested in a good one for the long haul (the one I just trashed
I've had for 15+ years) so I don't mind spending some extra money. What should
I look for in a good garden hose and does anyone have brand recomendations?
Steve Ignots

I bought a hose last year that was called something like kink-free,
not sure of the manufacturer. It should have been called a
kink-always. I've never had a hose that is more likely to kink up
then this one, at every turn, at every pull, guaranteed. Bought it
at Home Depot, and it wasn't cheap. Talk about deceptive advertising.

Swyck