Old 24-11-2003, 06:44 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Climate zones...

Rich,

As you know, where you're at it's COLD. That's really all you need to remember, don't fuss over the difference between USDA and Sunset zones. You'll be shoveling the sidewalks soon, if not already, that's all you need to know.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

Who spent many childhood Octobers hunting in Clearfield.