Old 24-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Rich Conley

Default OT About OT

big block of cream cheese..smeared on bottom of small casserole dish, 2 cans (or
homemade) of chili on top, then about 1 lb of shredded cheese on top. Microwave
until everything melts....best dip ever.

not for the faint of heart, or clogged of arteries.

Mary Shafer wrote:

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:29:58 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

This year we're going off to the family for TG, but we'll be hosting my
family's side Christmas. Should be cool. As for the pie, I don't do pie, BUT
I do have a cool appetizer. It sounds gross, but it is AWESOME. Take a block
of cream cheese, and poor a bottle of Pick-a-Peppa Steak Sauce over the top.
Scoop some off on a cracker. It has to be Pick-a-Peppa.

A companion to this is a block of cream cheese with crab meat on the
top (about the same volume as the cheese) and some seafood cocktail
sauce poured over it. Scoop this up with crackers. You can use
little shrimp instead of the crab.

Mary