Old 24-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Jim Seidman

Default Shades of the Petswarehouse Lawsuit!

(Robert H) wrote in message . com...
I did a search on the product in Google and came up with lots of
stuff..(never saw Rexs comments, but lots of talk about the product in
lots and lots of forums) There was plenty of sketicisim both in
freshwater and Marine forums, but not all negative. They do have their
supporters. FAMA magazine wrote a very positive review of it, and
Monolith Marine Monsters, M3, is not only seling the product, but
gives much detailed information about how it works and the science
behind it. M3 has long had a reputation of selling only high quality
specialty equipment. Many of you have their C02 equipment and swear by
them. Even with past troubles, M3s reputation for its product line has
been sterling, (much to my dismay!)
http://www.marine-monsters.com/front...aqualizer.html
There are other very well respected dealers putting their reputation
on the line by selling this product.

I was very disappointed in the FAMA review, and I'm frankly surprised
that FAMA printed it. How often do you read a product review in which
the reviewed hasn't used the product? Not once did the reviewed relate
any personal experiences. There was no before-and-after water quality
test results. It was just a "I love the theory behind this product!"
lovefest rave. Far below FAMA's usual quality.

Similarly, M3 doesn't give any new information on how it works, it's
just a rehash of the Eco-Aqualizer website. M3 doesn't actually say
they use the product themselves.

I have yet to find anyone who has actually used the product and
reported a good experience. All of the supporters seem to be people
who haven't actually tried it, or at least aren't reporting any
specific results.

If anyone knows of positive reviews written by people who have
actually used the Eco-Aqualizer, pleaes let me know.

- Jim