Old 25-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Kay Easton

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

In article , martin
writes
On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:09:45 +0000, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , martin
writes

There's free software available that will do the same - try a google
search on Popfile. It sorts into spam, probably spam, and genuine, based
on the content of the email and the frequency of various words, you can
re-classify anything that it categorises wrongly, and it learns from
that and constantly improves its performance.

I find it easier to let my ISP do the job.

But you said not all ISPs do. I was suggesting something that might be
of use to those with ISPs that don't offer the service, in the naive
belief that other people apart from you might be reading this thread.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: