Old 25-11-2003, 04:13 PM
Christopher Norton

Default Cannabis Growing

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"martin" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:11:39 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

The effects of posting under the influence of cannabis?

If so, the poster must be addicted, since he frequently snipa every vestige
of context

Franz
--
Martin

And you (Franz not Martin) do not have the decency to even correctly
post with your name at the bottom therefore making it look as tho I am
replying to Martin and not you. Thats against usenet conventions and is
just as bad as snipa(?)

OOH, and whilst we are at it. Usenet uses "threads" which nearly all
good decent newsreaders hold on to so that you can look back at if your
desperate enough to want "context".

Why oh why do you have a thing about how people post on usenet when you
yourself break an awful lot of conventions anyway? You`ve got a lot of
good things to say Franz, don`t get yourself slapped in everyones
killfiles because of your moaning.

Plus, I would like a public apology from yourself as you have labeled me
a drug addict. That is not the case as I have been clean from any form
of illegal drug use since Oct 2000. That is clearly a case of libel. I
expect your answear forthwith.