Old 25-11-2003, 05:02 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Cannabis Growing

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
The buds on a female plant have the biggest loading of the required
ingredient. Thats what you want the most. Leaves are usually processed
into block.

Easy as **** to grow. If you want a laugh, get some seeds, throw some
into one of the pots outside a police station (it`ll germinate as
cannabis is something like 95 percent likely to germinate). They cant
pick it or cut it down without a warrent as without one it`s

cultivation
and thats illegal. G

What on earth is this mangled note supposed to be about?

Franz

Hands up who got the gist of it?

Anyways, to help you on your way to understanding it Franz, I`ll send
you a nice homebaked Pizza with freshly picked mushrooms and a special
blend of herbs and spices. I`m sure after it you would understand a
whole lot better. 8-)

Have you got my address?
I will thank you for it, if you will promise not to snip context and
relevant headers.
{:-))
Franz