Old 25-11-2003, 09:22 PM
Craig Cowing

Default [IBC] Excess water

Anthony J Thackeray wrote:

Hello all
Could some kind person please advise me with regards to my Trident Maple Group of 13 they about 5 yrs old and they stand on a base in the corner of my garden which is in Berkshire England it has rained non stop for the last week and I am wondering weath

er to put it in my garden shed to save it getting water logged and rotting the roots is this advisable.Thank you

Tony

Prop up one end of the pot with a brick or something like that. Shallow pots don't drain as well as deeper ones. This will help it drain better. Then put it into winter storage, wherever you do that. I would think it would be about ready for winter any
way.

Craig Cowing
NY
Zone 5b/6a Sunset 37

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++