Old 25-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Shell

Default New Orchids

It's nice to see Catts will forgive you for forgetting to water I like
some of the more unusual and strange flowers as well. Science fiction and
space stuff is high on my list of favorite things If they were looking
for colonists to mars I woud be one of the first in line.

I think when a flower stays "too long" it ceases to be interesting for
itself and becomes a backdrop for other things. I like my Restrepia because
the flowers are short lived but it blooms frequently. I just wish the
flowers were a bit larger

Shell
"K Barrett" wrote in message
I buy weirdos. If it looks like it should have come from Mars its probably
going to be in my collection. If the flower doesn't last forever then it
will probably land in my collection. I can't stand Phals that stay in

bloom
for months on end. I get bored looking at them. So I like stuff that

struts
its hour upon the stage and then exits. Also it really must be

intermediate
grower and like periods of dryness. (I forget to water) So Catts are my
favs.

K Barrett