Old 26-11-2003, 12:02 AM
David Auker

Default Indoor aphid control?

Aphid Spray:

I heated water, with about 6 small, very hot peppers, dried and broken.
Sprayed this on my indoor (sweet) pepper plants infested with aphids. Seems
to be deterring them! (I just have to be careful where I touch myself, lest
I find I've gotten some of this on my hands!)

I think it will be an on-going battle. -David

"David Auker" wrote in message
: I brought some sweet pepper plants inside for the winter, and they have
: quite a zillion aphids enjoying themselves right now. I hosed and doused
: with soapy water. I'm going to try dabbing leaves/stems with diluted
: rubbing alcohol.
:
: Can you suggest any home remedies?
: