Old 26-11-2003, 12:12 AM
David @chaplehouse.demon.co.uk

Default OT. new antispam laws in the US

In article , Franz Heymann
writes
Don't Demon offer a spam tagging service David?

How does that work Martin? I've had a text chat with them and they
didn't mention it, they suggested bouncing or deleting but were very
sorry there was nothing they could do...

Drop Demon. Join Btopenworld. They offer a very effective anti-spam ans
anti-virus service, They tag the spam and delete the virus-laden mail
without your ever knowing about the latter. Both services get rid of about
99% of the spam and viruses.

But I like Demon Franz, apart from the spam issue I have found them to
be a good reliable ISP

--
David