Old 26-11-2003, 01:42 AM
John Hines

Default My web site costs me too much money!

Robyn Rhudy wrote:

So, what to do?
1. Delete my site.

Or reduce its bandwidth requirements. Smaller, lower res pictures,
compress (ie zip) up things, turn off sounds, etc. More text, less fancy
features.

2. Move my site to another provider.

Sounds like a good option, that is a lot of money for a non-porn/warez
site.

3. Snooker some loser into paying me money to advertize. (I have one
paying advertizer that covered the initial setup only).

Probably not a option long term.

4. Pray some more to die.

Get an answer to your previous prayers yet?

5. Stop complaining and pay the fees because I'm such a loser.

Look at option #2. I've had good luck with www.your-site.com and their
$5/mo plan (6Gb transfer).

$251.16 in one day for a web site that I should be paid for! I guess
that's better than the $900 in one day for an emergency trip to the vet!
So, I should be grateful and thankful my life is just so perfect!

Perhaps, you should spend more time researching your options before you
plunk down cash.

My ponds are turning into cesspools since I don't have time.

More time on ponds, fewer on websites?