Old 26-11-2003, 07:02 AM
Shell

Default New Orchids

I love Paphs I just haven't bought one yet. I've been looking at your
website and it's beautiful.

Shell

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:45:17 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Bottom line: I think we are fickle, us orchid growers. There must be
people who grow only certain types of orchids, but I imagine that most of

us
like variety. And, we're suckers for something new!

Diana

How can you say that John has been growing paph's I could see no
value in for 30 years. I have a 24" tall bifoliate catt. But my
epi collection has faded over the years. The brassias are still
going strong. And I refuse to tell you how many ascda's I have.
But lets just say the upper story used to be full sized hybrid
catts (You know - Like Wendy7 grows) but now there are only 3 I
think. And if I had not gotten sidetracked by the bulbos and
cirr's I might have fallen for Johns phrags and a few of his
paphs. I do like Paph Honey. And I abosolutely adore the
Madagascar whites. I think that covers it all.

SuE