Old 26-11-2003, 01:02 PM
Happy'Cam'per

Default My web site costs me too much money!

Midposted

I get nothing but pain in
return for all my work. Plus, I complain too much. Perhaps because I'm
always exhausted, sick, in pain, and working non-stop. They won't let me
have Friday off (haven't had a vacation all year).

Well Robyn, don't you just sound like the spoiled brat!!! Let me tell you a
little secret: If you behave like a victim people will treat you like a
victim....every time, if you want to be everyones scape goat thats your
mission! Take some responsibility for yourself and things will straighten
out themselves....promise.

So, what to do?
4. Pray some more to die.
5. Stop complaining and pay the fees because I'm such a loser.

Again, you leave yourself wide open to criticism, take some responsibility,
you, and only you got you where you are at now. If you can't afford it then
leave it. Go back to it when you sort out your other "issues". By the sounds
of it you don't even want to be alive. All it takes is a change of mind.
Stop thinking life is so bad. Really, try it, sounds flakey I know.

Haven't read
a pond book or magazine or any topic in over a year (pile of 95 mags, 180
books!). I love to read but never again. Ok, now that you all hate me, I
have the solution! Stop visiting my crappy site! Thus, my bandwidth
won't go over again!

Well maybe thats your problem right there, you NEED to do things that make
you feel good, stop trying to please other people (your job) and look after
yourself. Be more aggressive Goddamnit, demand that bloody Friday off, you
deserve it if they have'nt given you a holiday all year. Besides its against
the law to withhold holidays and days off from employees. Take
responsibility for yourself, talk to someone, anyone, that always helps, ITS
NEVER AS BAD AS YOU THINK!
--
**So long, and thanks for all the fish!**