Old 26-11-2003, 04:12 PM
Cristian Cangaro

Default [IBC] Cordia Myxa

Ok, I also look for in Google, but there am no consegui but of which your you say to me, asi is that by such reason escribia to you. Thank you very much by preocuparte.

Ok, yo tambien busque en Google,pero no he conseguimas de lo que tu me dices, asi es que por tal motivo escribia a ti.
Muchas Gracias por preocuparte.
Cristian

you you do not know something on the culture.

It is tolerant of dry conditions and salinity and needs full sun. It grows in well-drained soils.

(I'm getting all this from a Google Search, incidentally. Type in "Cordia myxa" and you'll get the same stuff)

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs service.

++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++