Old 26-11-2003, 04:32 PM
K Barrett

Default hair instead of sphagnum?

And its supposed to keep deer away.

K Barrett

"Ray" wrote in message
I recall hearing (reading?) that hair releases a lot of nitrogen as it
decomposes.

. . . . . . . . . . .
"Wendy" wrote in message
Ugh! My 1st thought was......where does he get all the hair from?
2nd thought.....maybe he is a Mortician?
3rd .......Aha! A beauty salon?
Shampoo, could be used in the water to flush every once in a while. *g*
Then I wondered how the ground up tires experiment is going?
Anybody????
--
Cheers Wendy (Who needs another cup o' java!)

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

"agnatha3141" wrote in

message
s.com...
so, tell me if this is weird, because i am kind of new to orchids.
one of the local vendors here in florida is using human hair to pot
orchids in. this seems so strange. has anyone heard of it?
--
agnatha3141