View Single Post
  #7   Report Post  
Old 26-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Cordia Myxa

Ola Cristian,

I haven't any direct experience with Cordia Myxa, but the Hortus I have says: Tropical deciduous tree to 40 feet, broad-ovate leaves to 5 inches (11cm), white flowers 1/2 inch or less in clusters, tan colored fruit 3/4 inch in diameter, used in medicine I
ndia to Australia. Planted in California and American tropics.

Perhaps one of our Ozzies knows this tree and can tell you if the leaves will reduce, I don't know.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

----- Original Message -----
To:

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:57 AM
Subject: [IBC] Cordia Myxa

Dear Amigos: It is the first time that I write, I request thousand excuses to him by my Igles. I write to them because yesterday recibi three planitnes of CORDIA MYXA, brought it to the Argentina of seeds of Egypt, say that with the wood of this arbol
towards the ataudes of the Pharaohs. If somebody knows well this species gustaria me who commentd out on this plant.
I burn for all
Cristian Cangaro

Estimados Amigos: Es la primera vez que escribo,le pido mil disculpas por mi Igles. Les escribo porque ayer recibi tres planitnes de CORDIA MYXA, lo trajeron a la Argentina de semillas de egipto, dicen que con la madera de este arbol se hacia los ataudes
de los faraones. Si alguien conoce bien esta especie me gustaria que hiciera un comentario sobre esta planta.
Un abraso para todos
Cristian Cangaro

************************************************** ******************************
++++Sponsored, in part, by Carl Rosner++++
************************************************** ******************************
-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++