Old 26-11-2003, 04:42 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default [IBC] Cordia Myxa

Ola Cristian,

I haven't any direct experience with Cordia Myxa, but the Hortus I have says: Tropical deciduous tree to 40 feet, broad-ovate leaves to 5 inches (11cm), white flowers 1/2 inch or less in clusters, tan colored fruit 3/4 inch in diameter, used in medicine I
ndia to Australia. Planted in California and American tropics.

Perhaps one of our Ozzies knows this tree and can tell you if the leaves will reduce, I don't know.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9