Old 26-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Sacha

Default Cannabis Growing

ER26/11/03 11:11

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 12:55:34 +0100, martin wrote:

snip
Besides it's Germans, who like their medication inserted up 'em, not
the French.

Nope. It's les francais. I had a heated conversation with a French pharmacist
once
when I was looking for throat lozenges and she suggested something else.
Isaac
Newton came into the conversation, as I recall.

Liz

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)