Old 27-11-2003, 12:43 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Cannabis Growing

The message
from "Synaptic Flow" contains these words:

/snippetry/

Les suppositoires are extremely efficient, bypass the stomach, thus

reducing
any risk of inflammation, reaction there etc. and enter the bloodstream

much
more quickly. I was once offered one (in Belgium) for a sprained
ankle....... ;-)

The only time I was offered one in Germany was, when I broke a leg. I
was offered one containing a painkiller. The look on my face must have
said it all, as I was then offered a tablet instead.

residual sig snippetry

Ok, after covering the potential dangers of smoking cannabis, the
possibilities of eating it, maybe this conversation will lead to a new form
of teenage experimentation

Yes, and we could be in the rearguard of making fuvg tb gur jebat jnl.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)