Old 27-11-2003, 02:42 PM
animaux

Default Garden-Ville products

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 23:41:35 -0600, J Kolenovsky opined:

Does anyone have any experience with these products?

Yes, and I don't use them any more. They are made of sludge products. I also
don't care for the creator of the product. A far better product to use in the
landscape in Texas is LadyBug Brand or Sustane. LadyBug Brand is better than
Sustane for one reason, it has dry molasses which adds some available iron to
our soils...in Texas. I don't know if it's being sold anywhere else in the
country, but they make it here, in Texas. It is a certified organic product and
is the best rated brand and formulation by the City of Austin's Grow Green
Program.

Victoria